排列五开奖 www.d89o4.cn [name of testator] （[Chinese name]） （Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card No. [HKID No] ） of [Address]， [martial status / occupation]， hereby revoke all former wills codicils and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare this to be my last Will and Testament.
1. I APPOINT [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my husband] [name] [Chinese name] （Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card No. [HKID No.] ） of [address] be the sole Executor and Trustee of this my Will （hereinafter called “my Trustee” which expression shall include the trustee or trustees for the time being hereof whether original or substituted）。
2. I GIVE all my share and interest of and in the landed property situate lying and being at [the description of immovable property e.g. address] to [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my son] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely.
3. I GIVE my [movable property e.g.jewellery / necklace etc.] [for identification purpose， the place of the property e.g. in my safe deposit box with XXX Bank Limited at [address] ] to [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my son] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely.
4. I GIVE the sum of HK$[amount] to my [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] （if more than one， their relationship and names etc.） in equal shares for their own use absolutely free of any duty payable on or by reason of my death. *
5. I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH all my estate real and personal of whatsoever nature and wheresoever situate （excluding my property heretobefore disposed of） subject to and charged with the payment thereout of my funeral and testamentary expenses just debts taxes and estate duty to my Trustee UPON TRUST to sell call in and convert the same into money with power to postpone such sale calling in and conversion for so long as he shall in his absolute discretion think fit without being liable for loss and after payment thereout of my debts funeral and testamentary expenses TO HOLD the residue （“my Residuary Estate”） on trust to divide such residue into [the number of shares] equal shares to be distributed in the following manner：-
?。╝） as to one of such shares for [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely；
?。╞） as to one of such shares for [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely；
PROVIDED THAT if any of the above beneficiary or beneficiaries shall die before me then his or her or their share or shares shall be divided and paid to the other surviving beneficiaries in equal shares.
6. I declare that Hong Kong is the place of my domicile and that the law in force in Hong Kong at the time of my death shall be the law of this my Will.
IN WITNESS whereof I the said [name of testator] have hereunto set my hand 排列五开奖